Industrial Robotics Market Size
The industrial robotics market is currently witnessing strong growth owing to the ability of industrial robots to aid in high payload lifting during the manufacturing of automobiles. The automotive industry is one of the major applications for industrial robots and we expect the size of the industrial robots market in the automotive industry to grow continuously in the upcoming years. Our market analysis forecasts the market size of this segment to witness an incremental growth of over USD 325 billion by through 2022. Additionally, the growing need for increased productivity, reduction of industrial accidents, employee safety, and improved work environments will further necessitate the adoption of industrial robots in the automotive industry during the same forecast period.
Geographically, the industrial robotics market has been enjoying steady growth in the United States for a few years and is expected to continue at a fast pace through 2020. The increased necessity for reduction in time-to-market of industrial products and the rising trend of bot-sourcing are the primary factors expected to positively impact the size of the industrial robotics market in the US. Other insights provided within our industrial robotics market reports include:
Industrial Robotics Market Insights
- The growing need to reduce operational costs in automobile production plants is the key driving force growth of the global robotics market. The reduction in operational cost can be achieved by reducing errors in the production workflow, raw material wastage, and improvement in operational flexibility. The implementation of robotic solutions in the automotive industry will prove to be an efficient way of cutting down these operational costs, which in turn will enhance the profitability of the OEMs.
- The use of industrial robotics services is on the rise as market players are increasingly providing online modes for delivering customer services with the growing global adoption of the internet. For example, ABB is shifting from the conventional approach of providing break and fix services to predictive and proactive services through a combination of their remote service platform and IoT.
- The implementation of robotic solutions in the heavy industries sector is allowing end-users to attain the operational flexibility required for addressing different product requirements. Robots are ideal for multitasking, can handle repetitive tasks efficiently, and can be deployed in accident-prone areas in production lines. These factors are driving the growth of the heavy duty industrial robot market which we forecast will continue through 2021.
View more industrial robotics market research insights: Download a free sample report now
Industrial Robotics Market Share and Segmentation
Within our industrial robotics market analysis, we provide deep insights into the market landscape, its segments, and their market share. Our research experts segment this industrial robotics market by type and application.
Our industrial robotic market segmentation research offerings include:
- Industrial Robotics Market by Type
- Traditional industrial robots market
- Articulated robots market
- Scara robots market
- Parallel robots market
- Cartesian robots market
- Delta robots market
- Collaborative robots market
- Cylindrical robots market
- Industrial Robotics Market by Application
- Industrial robots for the automotive market
- Industrial robots for the electrical and electronics market
- Industrial robots for the plastics, rubber, and chemicals market
- Industrial robots for the metals and machinery market
- Industrial robots for the food and beverages market
- Industrial robots for the precision engineering and optics market
- Industrial robots for the pharmaceuticals and cosmetics market
We at Technavio, with our comprehensive understanding of the industrial robotics market, have been monitoring the latest industry trends and developments to create an in-depth portfolio market research reports. These reports help our clients identify opportunities within the market and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. Our industrial robotics market reports offer the following insights:
- Industrial robotics industry outlook
- Industrial robotics industry statistics
- Industrial robotics market size
- Industrial robotics market share
- Industrial robotics market trends
- Industrial robotics market growth
- Industrial robotics market forecast
Industrial Robotics Market Research: Report Catalog