Valve Market Overview
Our latest global valve market analysis highlights that the market is currently being primarily driven by factors such growing adoption in the oil and gas industry, rising industrial infrastructure investments in developing economies, and strict emission control policies. Valves act as key components in onshore and offshore oil and gas activities where there has been an increase in their application due to the adverse corrosive conditions and high-pressure conditions experienced on refineries and production platforms.
Several segments within the valve market are expected to witness steady growth between the forecast period 2018-2022 such as the control valves market and the pressure relief valves market. Continuously rising investments in fluid handling is expected to be the primary factor driving control valves market growth during the forecast period, while the growing need to replace pressure relief valves when they are affected by corrosive liquids and elevated temperatures will drive growth for the pressure relief valves market. Other insights provided in our valve market reports include:
Valve Market Insights
- Increasing penetration of advanced steel alloys for valves will be a primary factor expected to trigger the growth of the automotive valves market in the coming years.
- Demand for valves is consistently increasing due to the benefits they offer in terms of pressure or temperature control throughout upstream, midstream, and downstream activities in the oil & gas industry. Furthermore, high growth in the pipelines sector along with the developments in renewable energy projects are driving valves demand.
- The growing demand from the radioactive waste management industry is one of the key factors expected to drive diaphragm valves market growth over the next few years.
Valve Industry Trends
- Advanced camless technology and carbon fiber valves for racing engines are the top emerging trends expected to impact the global automotive valves market. Carbon fiber material with epoxy resin exhibiting high transition temperature is increasingly being preferred over other conventional metals because they are more durable and wear-resistant.
- The top trends within the global industrial valve market include the integration of valves with plant asset management systems, advances in control valve technologies, and the growing use of remote control operations and solutions. These remote control systems provide flexibility in the installation of valve actuators and inspect the accurate position of actuators, offering a sturdy design for both multi-turn and quarter-turn actuators.
- Valves continue to witness increased adoption in the mining industry. Over the next few years, the number of mergers and acquisitions will be a key trend which will gain traction in the market. This trend is one of the primary factors which will lead the valves market in the mining industry to an 8% CAGR through 2021.
Valve Market Share and Segmentation
Within our valve industry research, we provide deep insights into the market landscape, its segments, and their market share. Our research experts segment this market into nine major valve types as well as the valve market by industry and type of technology.
Industrial Valve Market
Industrial valves are used in numerous end-user industries, especially in the power and oil and gas industries. The market for industrial valves in these industries is both expected to witness positive growth in the coming years. The industrial valves market in power industry will grow over USD 630 million between 2018-2022, with a majority of the growth coming from Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, while the industrial valves market in the oil and gas industry will witness a growth of over USD 14 billion between 2017-2021. Transportation of oil and gas from enriched oil and gas regions like the Middle East, Africa, and the Americas to countries such as India, China, Canada, Germany, and Brazil require industrial valves to control, regulate, and manage pipeline operation, which is increasing demand for industrial valves.
Our valve market segmentation research offerings include:
- Valve Market by Product Type
- Valve Market by Industry
- Industrial valve market
- Quarter-turn Valve market
- Multi-turn Valve market
- Automotive valve market
- Solenoid valve market
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) valve market
- Brake combination valve market
- At control valve market
- Engine valve market
- Oil & gas valve market
- Energy & power valve market
- Water and wastewater treatment valve market
- Chemicals valve market
- Pharmaceuticals valve market
- Construction valve market
- Pulp & paper valve market
- Metals & mining valve market
- Agriculture valve market
- Valve Market by Technology Type
- Hydraulic market
- Pneumatic market
- Manual market
- Solenoid valve market
- Motor market
We at Technavio, with our comprehensive understanding of the valve market, have been monitoring the latest industry trends and developments to create an in-depth portfolio of market research reports. These reports help our clients identify opportunities within the market and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. Our valve market reports offer the following insights:
- Valve industry overview
- Valve industry statistics
- Valve industry trends
- Valve market size
- Valve market share
- Valve market forecast
- Valve market vendor landscape
Valve Market Research: Report Catalog