Ventilator Market Overview
The global medical ventilators market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 6% during 2017-2021, reaching USD 4.2 billion in market size by the end of the forecast period. This growth in market size will be attributed to the increased expenditure in the healthcare segment. The shift from invasive ventilation methods towards the use of non-invasive ventilators will act as one of the key ventilator market trends in the coming years because these ventilators make routine activities easier by decreasing the strain of breathing.
Additionally, our research identifies that rising demand for new ventilators with automatic adaption which increases patient comfort, rapid advancement and innovation within the ventilator industry, and increasing concern regarding respiratory diseases are other major factors expected to positively impact the growth of the global ventilator market.
Ventilator Market Insights
- The increasing demand for non-invasive ventilators will drive the growth prospects for the ventilator market. The market is increasingly witnessing a huge shift from invasive ventilation methods towards the use of non-invasive ventilators because these ventilators make routine activities easier by decreasing the strain of breathing, unlike invasive ventilators that cause adverse effects on patients.
- Portable fetal and neonatal care equipment is more advantageous than conventional devices as it helps increase thermal care for premature and low-weight babies. These portable devices offer a stable micro-climate, easy sanitization, and close mother-child interaction. The growing demand for new non-voltage and portable equipment for fetal and neonatal care will positively impact the growth prospects for the fetal-neonatal monitoring market during the forecast period.
- Non-invasive ventilation systems have a faster recovery time, involve shorter hospital stays, and eliminate the use of the endotracheal tube. With the increasing use of non-invasive ventilators to treat various other respiratory conditions, the global medical ventilators market will witness considerable growth over the next few years.
View more medical ventilator market trends and statistics: Download a free sample report now
Ventilator Market Share and Segmentation
Within our ventilator industry research, we provide deep insights into the market landscape, its segments, and their market share. Our research experts segment this market by ICU ventilators, neonatal care, residential balanced ventilators, and portable ventilators.
Our ventilators market segmentation research offerings include:
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Ventilator Market
- High-end intensive care unit (ICU) ventilator market
- Mid end intensive care unit (ICU) ventilator market
- Basic intensive care unit (ICU) ventilator market
- Neonatal Care Market
- Invasive ventilator market
- Non-invasive ventilator market
- Residential Balanced Ventilator Market
- Energy recovery ventilators (ERVS) market
- Residential heat recovery ventilation (HRV) market
- Portable Ventilators/Transportable Ventilator Market
Our ventilators market analysis is a major segment within our respiratory therapeutic devices market research portfolio. Within this market, we also cover the sleep apnea devices market, nebulizers market, oxygen concentrators market, inhalers market, and anesthesia monitoring market.
We at Technavio, with our comprehensive understanding of the ventilator market, have been monitoring the latest ventilator market trends to develop an in-depth portfolio of ventilator market reports that are based on a broad knowledge of this healthcare and life science sphere. Our ventilator market research covers the following:
- Ventilator market share
- Ventilator market growth
- Ventilator market trends
- Ventilator market size
- Ventilator market forecast
- Ventilator industry statistics
Ventilator Market Research: Report Catalog